We welcome the opportunity to hear about ways people are caring for mental health during this difficult time. By engaging with the Monumental Moments™ campaign, you are agreeing to follow our Community Guidelines outlined below. These guidelines apply to content you independently post on social media, which may or may not be collected and shared on this website as well. Hosting content on the website will enable you, the user, to see the scope of your stories and others, and feel the compound impact.
Please note that we are a public company in a highly-regulated industry. As such, there are certain topics that we won’t be able or willing to talk about here, and some of your discussions and/or content may need to be redirected or curtailed for the same reason. For example, we will not engage in sensitive topics or discussions about our products, other companies’ products, or treatment options.
For this reason, we ask that you don’t create content that:
- Mentions products or product usage
- Offers health or medical advice
- Includes profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, demeaning or “off-color” content, or content that may be viewed as offensive to someone based on his or her race, sex, gender identity, color, religion, political views, age, disability, or sexual orientation (including images, videos, and links)
- Are political or religious in nature
- Are disparaging, threatening, condone violence or illegal behavior
- Is predatory towards minors
- Contains personal information, like the names of individuals, email addresses, phone numbers, personal photos, or videos
- Contains third-party confidential, proprietary, sensitive, or nonpublic information
- Violates copyright or intellectual property rights of others
- Are commercial in nature (eg, intent to sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers to other social communities)
- Contains information that may be deemed false, inaccurate, or misleading
- Are off-topic, excessively repetitive, and/or disruptive to the community, or are spam
- Relates directly to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential, or medical information
- Violates the rules of any channel on which you are posting
By posting, you are promising us that your post complies with these guidelines and doesn’t include any of the restricted content listed above. We may remove or hide any post that is not consistent with these community guidelines or the legal terms and conditions of the social media platform. There may be other reasons, not listed above, that we may need to remove your comment(s), at our discretion. We may also block your social profile(s) from our channel(s).
AUDIENCE AND LANGUAGE
Our website is intended for US audiences only. In addition, you may participate only if you are the age of legal majority or older in your place of residence.
NO MEDICAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
Monumental Moments™ is for support and information purposes only and does not constitute medical or professional advice. Please consult your health care provider with any questions about your health, medical conditions, or medical care. Reliance on any information provided herein is solely at your own risk.